Mère Poulard biscuits meet the highest standard of quality using carefully selected raw materiels, traditional recipes and manufacturing processes.
Six fundamental principles are followed to ensure the quality of Mère Poulard biscuits :
- Strict respect of La Mère Poulard's original recipes based around simple, tasty ingredients.
- Continuous improvement based on a Quality Management System.
- Our staff's wish to use high-quality raw materials obtained through very careful selection of our suppliers.
- The desire to see our products, our business and our experience gain value by meeting our customers’ expectations.
- Strict respect of legislation and regulations taking into consideration the company's needs and the environment.
- Mobilisation of all of our resources to ensure our products are irreproachable in quality.
La Mère Poulard biscuits are made :
- Without preservatives
- Without artificial flavouring
- Without palm oil